Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Upcycled White Christmas Sign

Pin It
If I'm being honest.. I'm really NOT but I DO love the sentiment of it.
Onto the post... 
So I found this old shelf just lying around in my yard 
I have no idea why.. but I thought it would be fun to make into a sign for the mantel.
So I taped it
with some help from my puppy .. 
and dropped some blue paint on the top
and smeared it on.
Next I grabbed some red paint for the middle
While it all dried I hit up the Cricut for some quick vinyl cutting.
I added my vinyl to the sign with the transfer tape
and then it was ready for a top coat of paint.
I gave two coats of white
and then peeled the vinyl to reveal this!
At this point I thought it needed a little something.. so I added a stripe
and some snowy bling with my paper punch.
And now it's on my fireplace!
Oh and here's our little Elf on the Shelf Georgie making his way around the house in his car!
xoxo,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

1 comment: