Friday, June 28, 2013

Crafting with Kids Mod Podge Melts!

I love doing projects with my kiddos..
Pin It
and  Mod Podge Melts were a perfect project to do with them.
**With lots of supervision of course, cause that glue gun is HOT!**
So we started by heating up the glue gun and melting the glue into the molds. 
Then we had tons of them!
So the kids got busy painting picture frames,
then their Mod Podge shapes
to create a gift for 
their teachers!
My lovely little lady created all of these beautiful frames for her teachers!  
~A different one for each teacher~
(no picture of her as we were rushing out the door as usual!)
The kids were soo excited as they each created different works of art!
What have you created with your kiddos lately?
I am sharing with
Blissful and Domestic
The Answer Is Chocolate
TGIF Linky Party hosted by 123Homeschool4Me
Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. These frames turned out SO cute! What a great gift! Thanks for sharing it, Amie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to thank you for linking up to Diana Rambles Pin Me Linky Party. I am the cohost this week. As a teacher (albeit dance and drama), I love love love when my kiddos give me homemade presents. They are so meaningful to me and I am sure your kids' teachers really appreciated them!

    <3 Jenna @ www.SensationallySeasonal.com

    ReplyDelete