Sunday, January 6, 2013

Louvered Door Fabric Storage

I just love repurposing!  Recently my fabric has gotten 
OUT OF CONTROL!  
So I had to find a solution.. and here it is:
Louvered door fabric storage 
Pin It
Here is the Fabric Before
It was semi organized by color but as I used it it got messier and messier and it just wasn't easy to see what I had.  I am a visual person.. I NEED to see things!
I was inspired by this THIS PIN
Use letter holders to store fabric
So I grabbed this door that we had replaced.
 I started by sorting my fabric by color and putting it into the slats.
Then I moved on to the next color and balanced it out 
until I filled the whole top of the door.
I plan on using the bottom for ribbon storage when I get the supplies I need.. can't wait to share!
I am sharing with
mop it up mondays
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Visit My 1929 Charmer Blog!

Love,
Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. What a cute way to store fabric, AmieAnn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! I love repurposing things, and that is totally inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, passei para te dizer que amei.... tenho muitos tecidos pequenos e vou aproveitar a idéia! Há agora estou te seguindo!!!!

    ReplyDelete