Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Girl Scout Ornament

It's that time of year again!  The time of year that I start planning my Holiday party for my Girl Scouts!  This year we are making these adorable Girl Scout Peg Doll Ornaments!
Pin It
Want to make some with YOUR girls?  Here's what you need!
Ingredients
Pegs
Paint Markers
Felt
Scrap Fabric 
Jeans
glue
Eye Hook Screw
Ribbon
Fabric Paint
(cause we are Girl Scouts we have to "use resources wisely")
Start by creating your pegs face and hair with your paint or sharpie markers.
Next add your felt hair 
with hot glue or craft glue (depending on the age of your girl.)
Take your scrap fabric and jeans and create an outfit.
Last add a sash to your doll 
Then write GS '12 with a fabric paint.
Screw in your hook 
and tie with a bow and ribbon!
Viola a sweet keepsake ornament for you and your girls!
I am sharing with 

The Fun In Functional @ Practically Functional - Wednesdays @ 8am
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I am also sharing with a friend who works with the girls! This is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is cute! I saw this on your list of favs of 2012 had to come pin!! We will do these for our next year Xmas party! Thanks for linking up to The Best of 2012 Link Party! Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amie! I've created a new board on Pinterest for scout moms & leaders to come together and share ideas. I've pinned this and would be happy to invite you to be a contributor.

      Delete
  3. I just made these as presents for my Juniors. Thank you so much for the idea. They turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete