Friday, August 17, 2012

Blog Award(s) from Eloping Stethoscope!

How cute is the name of this blog?

Blog-working Wednesday! 
Really I just adore it.. and Paige was SWEET enough to pass along this super fun blog award..

(sorry for the delay in getting this posted).. but YIKES I have been getting ready for my VACATION.. yup that's right.. you know with all the packing, laundry and cleaning.. did I mention the cleaning?!!!  SO as you read this right now I am in the car with 3 super excited kids for a whopping 15 hours.. oh gosh.. what was I thinking, right? and one super driving hubster on our way to Summer VACATION!
Now have no fears my faithful followers as I have TONS of surprise guest bloggers who have swooped in to rescue my family from my blogging for 2 whole weeks.. Crazy, right!?!
Now back to the Awards.. ahem..

So here is one big happy THANK YOU to Paige!  And now in order to fully accept this award.. I must share 7 random facts about me.. 
1.  When I was a kid I could recite the entire dialogue to Ferris Buellers Day Off.
2.  When I was preggers with my kiddos I craved 
       a. red meat 
       b. strawberries
       c. coffee
3. My first date with my hubby was to drive on a giant rock in a parking lot and have italian ice.. and yes.. I married this man!
4.  My first car was a '92 Pontiac Sunbird and I thought it was a race car.. oh and I was a terrible driver.
5.  Please see number 4 to reference the next comment.. My mom called me Flash and Crash cause I crashed the car about 1000 times and I flashed other drivers while changing out of my school uniform.
6.  I was a smoker.. head hung in shame
7.  I think excercise is FUN.. and if it doesn't hurt I didn't enjoy it.
8.  The Fray is my current favorite band
9.  Wally Lamb is my favorite author
10.  I didn't realize that I could paint, draw or be artistic until I was 12.   It was a huge surprise to me!

And now onto my answers to the questions that are on everyone's minds about ME.. well maybe not.. but hey You can scroll really fast if you don't want to know!

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

Anywhere less expensive than NJ!



2.  If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?

Anywhere that I could be ALONE with the Hubby for 1 whole week!


3. What's your favorite part of blogging?
I love making new bloggy friends, helping other bloggers promote their blogs and of course everyone loves getting compliments!

4. Coffee or hot chocolate?
Coffee



5. How do you take your coffee?

 sugar and CREAM.. real cream that's right!


6. What do you do to relax?

Craft, Read and Run .. not all at once, though cause that would be stressful!

7. How do you keep calm in stressful situations?

Pray.



8. Beautiful skies or clear with stars?

Beautiful skies


9. Dogs, cats or fish?
Can I choose bunnies?



10. Be honest--which name do you like better, maiden or married?

If we are NOT telling the hubs.. maiden.. only because now my initials are ALL vowels.. AAI.. not a pretty monogram!

Oh and Paige.. I did not forget about sharing how to make ribbon roses.. I just needed a bit more time to grow my fingerprints back from my current glue gunning projects! 

Now here are the 10 friends that I am sharing with.. but ladies you should share with 20 (I need a little break.. I AM on vacation after all)!
Courtney & Julie @ http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/

Love, 
Pinkapotamus 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations 'Flash and Crash' on ALL of your awards. The best part of reading these award posts is the random facts or questions they require you to answer. Delores Price is one of my favorite fictional character. I too am a runner but I hate it {unlike you}. I run every day, despite hating it.

    Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. SO, enjoy your vacation :)

    And...thanks for sharing your award with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the vacation and congrats on the awards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Two weeks vacation! Have a fabulous time and make some great memories. Congrats!! on your awards and thanks so much for sharing with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much! You are too sweet! Hope you have a super fantastic vacation!!

    ReplyDelete