Friday, October 21, 2011

Trick or Treat Blocks

I had some of these laying around the house
and I thought that it would be fun to make into blocks for Halloween.
I checked out pinterest for some inspiration.. but decided to do it my way!
So I took some of the leftover paper from my
and glued it onto my blocks.
Then I added some fun little details to give my blocks some character.
Last I added them to my mantel with some of my Halloween houses.
Happy decorating!
I am sharing with







Photobucket






Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I'd love if you would share this at my blog link up this weekend. Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am your newest follower. These blocks are crazy cute. Thanks for creating such a fab blog full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete