Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Fun!

Before I started blogging myself.. the first blog that I stalked I mean followed was Craftaholics Anonymous. 

Linda is funny and sweet and has an awesome sense of style.  She is known to make amazing things out of zippers and burlap. 


Check out some of her stuff  at and while you are there sign up for her Holiday Gift Exchange @ http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2010/11/united-states-handmade-gift-exchange.html
It sounds like soo much fun!  I signed up already as did 300 other people!  Let's help Linda meet her secret goal of 500 and get some fun stuff in the mail at the same time! 
Linda was the first person to feature me and my second follower.. so go show her some love! Oh and don't forget to sign up for my giveaway at http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/too-100-and-beyond.html

Love,
Pinkapotamus!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out!! I was surprised to see myself looking back at me in my reader lol Thanks for helping me get the word out about the Gift Exchange. We're up to 400, so we're getting close. YAY!!
    happy crafting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You won my giveaway! If you send me your mailing info I will get those out to you right away :)

    ReplyDelete