Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whoo Are You Part #17

Here is my weekly contribution to the Hoo Are You Party with Night Owl Crafting @ http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/

1.  If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
There is NOO question in my mind that I would add a 3 season craft room!
 
2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
3
 
3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
Strawberry shortcake when I was 4
 
 4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
That's a hard question.. but I guess the plastic rings that hold the soda cans together.  Too many animals have been harmed by them.. just as easy to package them in cardboard (and biodegradable!)
 
5. Where do you do your best thinking?
I do my best thinking at the kitchen table in the middle of the night.. it is the only time I am EVER alone!
 
Can't wait to see everyone else's answers!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I hadn't thought about those plastic rings before, but you're right, we could do without all that plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for following. Im now following back. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete