Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hoo Are you... #19

Lets get to know each other a little better this week!  With Night Owl Crafting's Hoo Are You at http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/
Here are this week's fun questions!

1.What was your favorite meal growing up?
We ate a lot of boiled meat when I was a kid... so my favorite meal growing up was Pot Roast.
2. What's your favorite month?
My favorite month is October because it contains both my favorite season and holiday Halloween!

3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe?
Kohl's!  I love most everything from the Juniors department and they have great sales with coupons!

4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
I have a date night with one of my girlfriends.  We meet once to twice a month for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and a movie. 

5. Fill in the blank- I've never been able to
Say NO!  It's a sickness really.. anyone needs something and I can't say NO!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog sooo much!! Please follow or visit my blog:)
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete