Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another blog Award... for you too!

So this morning I got another blog award!  In fact, this is the second Happy 101 that I have received!
I received this cute little award from both Kati @ The Multi Purpose Life and from Tana @ Little Birdseeds! 

The rules for this award are:

1. Post who it was that gave you the award.

2. List 10 things that you like.

3. Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment

Ten Things I Like (in no particular order)

1. Coffee
2. Pumpkin Flavored Anything
3. Fall
4. Turtlenecks
5. Scarves
6. My kids and hubby
7. The gym
8. Baking
9. Crafting
10. Reading

Now for my ten bloggy friends who I am going to share this with!

9. AZ Party Mama & Elizabeth @ http://twokidsandaparty.blogspot.com/

Have a great day ladies and share the love!
Love,
Pinkapotamus!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks! That is my first award! I will add a new page for it! I am following your blog now, it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun award- happy 101! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete